How to use your SALMA Shampoo in the correct way:
- Wet your hair thoroughly:
- Let the water flow over your head for at least 1 minute, then run your fingers through your hair to make sure all of it (even the ends) are fully wet.
- Apply your shampoo:
- Before applying the shampoo to your hair, mix it with a little water in the palm of your hand. https://lb.salmalovesbeauty.com/product-category/haircare/shampoo/
- Then, make sure to apply the shampoo to your entire scalp and crown. Apply shampoo only onto the scalp, and let it clean the rest of the hair when you rinse it out.
- Go easy on your scalp:
- Take the time to massage your scalp with gentle pressure, sans nails, for about 3 minutes. Aim for the same kind of pressure a stylist uses when they wash your hair and give you a scalp massage.
- Rinse thoroughly:
- Spend 1 to 2 minutes rinsing your hair to be sure no soap remains.
- If you have dry hair, you might want to try rinsing with cold water, because it helps hair stay stronger and healthier. Cold water doesn’t dry out the sebum layer of your hair, a naturally lubricated barrier that protects your hair and keeps it strong.
- Once you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Be sure to squeeze or pat your hair dry instead of rubbing it.
- If you can, use a microfiber towel or an old T-shirt to dry your hair. The rougher the material fiber, the more damage it may cause to your hair.