Upgrading your body care routine is a great way to take your health and overall wellbeing to the next level. There are many benefits to upgrading your body care routine, such as: improving skin hydration and overall appearance, improving mental clarity, enhancing mood, and improving self-confidence. By making the switch to a more natural and holistic approach, you’ll be giving your body the nutrition, hydration, and protection it needs to stay healthy and look great.
Indulge in a SPA-like experience from the comfort of your home with 10 easy steps
1. Start by wetting your body with warm water.
2. Squeeze a dime-sized amount of shower gel onto a damp washcloth or loofah and lather up your body. Work in circular motions, starting at your feet and working your way up to your chest. Concentrate on areas that tend to trap body smell and dirt, like your feet and armpits.
3. Rinse off any remaining foam with warm water.
After Shower Upgrade
4. Apply a moisturizing hand & body cream. After showering, skin can feel significantly parched and dry. Adding a layer of nourishing moisture will obviously help maintain hydrated and help lock in the effects of your shower routine. Look for something that contains natural oils like olive and coconut, it will particularly replenish the skin.
5. Give yourself an allover massage. There’s nothing more relaxing than giving yourself a body massage after the shower. Not only is it a way to relax your muscles, but it also helps stimulate circulation and helps to relax the mind. If you have access to essential oils, try adding a few drops of your favorite for added relaxation and therapeutic benefits.
6. Pamper yourself with a foot or hand scrub. We often forget about the hands and feet when we’re in the shower, but it’s important to take time to buff and pamper these parts of the body. Try applying a gentle body scrub or foot soak that’s designed to soften and soothe the skin.
7. Pamper your nails. After you’ve taken care of your skin, finish off with a nail treatment. Try soaking our hands in a nourishing oil solution and then buffing your nails lightly. This will help soften the cuticles and protects the nail beds. For a special treat, you can even treat yourself to an at-home mani-pedi.
8. After prepping your skin, grab your favorite body mist and spritz it generously over the entire body. (For best results, target your feet, legs, arms, chest, and neck.)
9. Afterwards, allow your body mist to dry completely before getting dressed.
10. Enjoy your at-home spa-like pampering session!
Products to upgrade your Body Care Routine
- Shower Gel infused in essential oils:https://salmalovesbeauty.com/product-category/bodycare/shower-gel/
- Hand & Body Lotion rich in shea butter and essential oils: https://salmalovesbeauty.com/product-category/bodycare/hand-body-lotion/
- Check out more information on our instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/salmalovesbeauty/